kumba iron ore beneficiation process

KUMBA IRON ORE LIMITED

Kumba Iron Ore Limited is a Johannesburg Stock Exchange listed minerals company that focuses its business (iron ore mining and exploration) in the Northern Cape province of the Republic of South Africa.

Iron Ore Beneficiation multotec

Iron Ore beneficiation solutions from Multotec are designed so that each stage of the mineral beneficiation process, from ROM stockpiles to processed minerals and tailings, reduce overheads and lower your overall cost per ton.. Multotecs beneficiation equipment provides peace of mind with supply, installation and asset management and flow sheet solutions all managed by experts in their fields.

Sishen Mine, Northern Cape Mining Technology Mining

The Sishen mine is located 30km away from the town of Kathu in the Northern Cape Province, South Africa. It is one of the largest openpit mines producing iron ore in the world. Mining at Sishen is carried out as part of Anglo Americans Kumba Iron ore operation. The mine accounts for the majority of Kumbas iron ore production.

What we do Anglo American Kumba Iron Ore

We produce a highgrade iron ore that is one of the minerals that society needs to develop and prosper. Iron ore is the key component in steel, the most widely used of all metals. It is used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and manufacturing of vehicles and many household appliances. Our production process

Beneficiation of Iron Ore Mineral Processing Metallurgy

Crushing and Grinding

Operations Anglo American Kumba Iron Ore

The bulk of our iron ore production comes from Sishen mine, with most of it being exported. We mine by opencast methods and then transport the ore to the beneficiation plant where it is crushed, screened and beneficiated. We beneficiate our products through dense media separation and jig technology.

Pre:standard operating procedures mining company

Products

Solutions

• Tailings processing technology
  • drop

Related Posts

Contact Us

• Online: Live Chat
  • Email: 
  • Adress:  No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China